Insider Threat Workshop - 1 day workshop
practical tools to better manage the risk of insider threat in your organisation.
The Workshop consist of presentation and some interactive exercises to assist participants in gaining understanding of what constitutes internal risk.
Secondly and more importantly, it will help participants in assessing their own organisation vulnerabilities to Insider Threat.
• Overview of Insider Threats
• Insider Sabotage
• Insider Theft
• Insider Fraud
• Dealing with non-malicious Insiders
• Best practice for prevention and detection
• Attendees will leave the workshop with actionable steps to better managed the risk of
• Attendees will better understand the best practices that can be implemented
• Attendees will know what “observable” that could indicate a pending threat.
Length of course: 1 day
Target audience: Managers; Directors; Security; C-level executives; IT; Other section mangers from different departments (HR; Legal; Finance, Physical Security).
At your office or a venue of your choice.